Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Netbook Description

My learning tool is really helpful for my learning.

My Triple E pc is black and when it is opened it has a webcam, keyboard and a screen. When I draw in tux paint it has a cool sound on it, but when it is off it doesn’t play anything. It feels smooth and rough.

My netbook can be seen in the classroom and my house. When it's night time we keep it in school and it’s in a safe place that charges our netbook, called computer on wheel (C.O.W). When our netbook is on we close our lid on our netbook and we put it in our tote tray.

My netbook helps me to research stuff and helps me with my learning. I can work on my netbook and get on
the Internet making sure I am being responsible.

Our netbook is used thinking about being Cybersmart and being respectful with our keyboards and screens.

We are some of the first people in New zealand to use our netbooks for our learning.

My netbook is great for me, I can go on the Internet and work on the Internet and it’s a great learning tool.

1 comment:

Miss G said...

What a great description Ierei, you followed the structure of this genre well. Keep up the good writing.

Post a Comment